- already existing but not yet published modified UNIFAC (Dortmund) parameter sets (including all previous deliveries), all shown in the current parameter matrices, Fig. 1 and Fig.2
- already existing but not yet published original UNIFAC parameter sets (including all previous deliveries), all shown in the current parameter matrix, Fig. 3
- already existing but not yet published PSRK parameter, shown in the current parameter matrix, Fig. 4
- already existing but not yet published VTPR parameter, shown in the current parameter matrix, Fig. 5
- customization files and instructions for Chemcad implementation including the latest UNIFAC, modified UNIFAC (Dortmund) and PSRK delivery
- the Implementation of PSRK, original UNIFAC and modified UNIFAC (Dortmund) parameter updates from Invensys Process Systems. This implementation is available as system libraries for Dynsim 4.5, ROMeo and PRO/II 9.0 users
- a UNIFAC Model Editor, in order to view and edit the structures and interaction parameters used by Simulis Thermodynamics for original UNIFAC and modified UNIFAC (Dortmund), PSRK and VTPR
- Experimental data measured each year
In sponsor meetings, held every year in September in Oldenburg, the sponsors of the first category (see membership conditions) even have the possibility to influence the direction of further developments.
This yearly delivery (distributed at the sponsor meetings or sent to our members each year typically in September) can be made use of within the company at least 2.5 years prior to publication of selected parameters in a scientific journal. Notice that even after the 2.5 year period only a few of the new and revised parameters will be published and the parameters will not be available from DDBST GmbH as part of the DDB program package for non-sponsors of this consortium or from any other provider.
Additionally, the sponsors can get profit of various measurements of thermodynamic data performed in our research group and in the Laboratory for Thermophysical Properties (LTP GmbH). The price list for thermodynamic measurements is available on request.